Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Facebook and Justin Bieber: shoot me already

Right now, there are two things in the world that I could not hate more: Facebook and Justin Bieber.

Yep, got that right. That giant of a social networking site and that giant of a gay baby.

Why oh why is everyone obsessed with social networking? I don't see the appeal in:

1. Adding people whom you aren't even friends with, or don't even know in real life, as virtual friends.
2. "Connecting" with people
3. Finding out what other people are up to
4. Talking to people via their profiles for everyone else to see, when you could do it so much easier, and in private, over an instant messaging client like MSN.

Besides, with the recent privacy issues and that idiot billionaire Mark Zuckerberg's comments that "people don't want privacy" anymore, well I say, he and Facebook can go and die in a hole.


And Justin Bieber. Oh my, where do I start on this one?

Seriously, who names their baby girl Justin?

The day Justin Bieber was born, was the day good music died.

Listening to Justin Bieber's trash makes anybody's IQ drop by 10 points.

Honestly, it's nothing personal against that dude. I just happen to hate his music and his rather stupid grabs for media attention, as though his overwhelming popularity with other teenage girls isn't enough for him.


God, the world's gone mad. Really, it has. Or maybe it's just me who's stayed sane all this while.