Saturday, April 17, 2010

First week back

First week back at school wasn't too bad. Waking up on Monday was the hard part though; the alarm blared and my mood sank immediately. These holidays didn't feel long enough. Maybe it was 'cos I was busy doing quite a bit; from driving lessons to movies to Easter camp. Plus, there was a crapload of homework as well, which as usual, the teachers didn't bother checking once we got back. >< So much for putting in effort in year 11, when you're expected to be serious and the teachers are just slack. -.-""" Geez and I thought it was the other way around.......not that I'm slack but you get the point. :P

Well I guess what really made me reluctant about returning to school was the monotony of it all, and the environment as well. Somehow I hate the atmosphere of school. In my year level there's way too much drama going on (see previous post), it's awful. Honestly, if there were another school as good as Glenny in terms of education and with nicer/less bitchy people, hell I'd move there right now. Like I said, I don't need all the crap that goes on at school 'cos it's just distracting and plain stupid.

Wow, that last paragraph made me realise, school's actually REALLY boring. From year 11 onwards, you aren't in a fixed class anymore and you're with different people every single period. It's good for making friends (something I don't do often and I'd really rather not), not so good for maintaining friendships with those who don't share any classes with you anymore. Well I'm the kinda person who prefers a few close friends to many acquaintances, so there. The structure of classes in year 11 really isn't for someone like me. To be honest, it's pretty horrible.

Anyway, enough of rambling. As I'm typing this, my bro and a family friend are playing CS and blowing the heads off bots. Oh well. I'm probably gonna go and take a nap now since there isn't much to do. See y'all later.